This wine tour is different from the rest. We will visit wineries mainly the North: Trappiste, Chateaux Musar, Adyar and lunch will be in Chobtine.
Our first stop will be at the ‘Trappiste Priests Winery’. We will have breakfast there, then we’ll visit their winery and taste their exquisite homemade wines. Trappiste is a small winery, producing small quantities of high quality wine.
Our second stop will be in Ghazir to visit CHATEAUX MUSAR:
Chateau Musar, famous locally and internationally, is located in Ghazir. The winery was established by Gaston Hochar in 1930. Created in the cellar of an old 17th century castle, Château Musar is the work of a family. The vineyards of Château Musar are located at an altitude of over 1,000 meters in the Bekaa Valley. The wines of Château Musar are known for their complexity and maturity. Château Musar has achieved international recognition, and received many awards.
You will have the chance to visit this winery, learn about the process of wine making, and listen to a professional seminar about wine tasting while tasting the different kinds of wines.
Then we will go to the monastery of KFIFAN, where you can visit Saint Neemtallah el Hardini and the beatified monk, Estephan Nehmeh.
Afterwards, you will see the winery of ADYAR, located in the monastery of Kfifan. Adyar was established in 2003, cultivating vineyards in Batroun, Metn and Chouf, and producing unique wines.
The vineyards are not exposed to any chemical fertilizers or pesticides, thus giving us high quality organic wines. Adyar produces white, rose and red wines. You will get the chance to taste them during your visit.
We will then head to Chobtine for a special Lebanese lunch.
WHERE: Mainly in Batroun region
WHEN: Saturday, Jan 27
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on: https://
PRICE: 90,000 LL per person including transport, winery visits, guides, insurance and lunch. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 30’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 20’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- University students will have a discounts of 20’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of Vamos Todos.